When cooking is the subject topic, one cannot fail to mention the Rachael Ray cookware collection. The Rachael Ray cookware collections are known not only to be of high quality but also come with that fashionable classy edge which many brands can’t fully deliver. It’s the dream of every woman to own the Rachael Ray cookware set in her kitchen. Today, we will be looking at Rachael Ray Porcelain II Non-stick 12 Piece Cookware set. This cookware set comes with an impressive packaging with every piece packed securely. The set comes with an additional baking sheet which is not the case with the previous versions of the Rachael Ray cookware sets.
The cookware pans have a nice flat bottom which promotes even heating which goes a long way in ensuring that the pan does not suffer hot spot that can burn foods. Let’s have a closer look at the set below:
Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set Description
The Rachael Ray Porcelain II Non-stick 12 piece cookware set comes with;
- 1 quart and 2 quart cove saucepans
- 6 quart cove stockpot
- 8.5” skillet
- 3 quart cove sauté
- 2 10” by 15” Rachael ray cookie pans with silicone grips.
The set has been constructed from the porcelain enamel. The handles have been attached well and fitted with orange rubber which is often friendly up to 500F. This indeed is quite a relief from the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware Set whose handles were often friendly up to 350F. Many people are worried about the weight of their cookware. This concern has been addressed as there is a good weight distribution in each of the piece. The overall product weight is 20.48lbs.
This set comes with a modern and classic finish to it.. A feature that I also find handy is that the porcelain enamel cookware is durable and dependable. This is quite important to ensure that the set gives you the required service. The pans come with a modern- designed lid tempered glass lids which helps one to keep an eye on items cooking. The glass lid s hold up tightly with the cookware to help hold in heat and moisture which is important in ensuring that the food is well cooked.
The only thing that I saw has not been addressed is whether or not this set contains PFOA or PTFE which is a point of concern to many. Apart from this issue of concern I believe the Cookware set is the best in the market I’ve ever seen. I own one and I surely ell you from a point of experience. It is good for moms and all kitchen handlers because of lack of better word to use. It should be kept away from the reach of children as the glass lids are quite fragile.
Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set – Pros
- The Rachael Ray Porcelain II Non-stick 12 Piece Cookware Set pan heats up fairly quickly. This indeed helps in energy consumption and ensures faster preparation of meals in the case where one is in a hurry for whatever reason.
- When it comes to cleaning up the cookware pieces, it’s quite nice and simple as less effort is required to clean Cookware Set. It’s also easy to wipe off the oily stains from the glass lids of saucepans.
- The rubber handles of the Cookware Set provide a comfortable and easy grip and are oven safe up to 350F. The handle which is made up of rubber, which is a bad conductor of heat, ensures that one doesn’t get burned during the cooking process.
- The Cookware comes with two Rachael Ray Oven loving non-stick baking sheets which are oven safe up to 500F.
- The orange colour of the Cookware Set looks very nice, bright and it is vivid, it doesn’t fade quite easily.
- The inside colour coating of the set is black which provides a good contrast to the orange colour which has been used to coat the outside of the set.
- The non-stick interior feature makes sure that the food is released effortlessly for easy clean up
Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set – Cons
The Cookware is not dishwasher safe; you have to wash it manually.
The Cookware Set is not microwave safe so you can’t put it microwave for cooking purposes.
The Set dents and loses its shape easily so one needs to handle it with great care.
Being heavy, it is a bit difficult to handle.
From my personal point of view, I would say that this set of cookware is worth your money with a price that I find quite cheap bearing in mind that it is the best 12 piece cookware set in the market. It has an awesome feature that is very hard to find in any cookware brand. The Rachael Ray Porcelain II Non-stick 12 Piece Cookware Set deserves a space in your kitchen. With it there won’t be any disappointments.
You can buy it as a cookware set for your kitchen or an anniversary gift. The cookware set comes with that aura of elegance and sophistication that will make everyone yearn to purchase and own it.